CRM Support SpecialistEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/106103
Bard College seeks a CRM Support Specialist work closely with admission and enrollment staff of undergraduate and graduate programs, specifically in their use of the Admission CRM. The Support Specialist coordinates with members of the Data Enrollment Team in the management of admission workflows, enrollment procedure, information system integrations, reporting and analytics, and providing user support and documentation.
A successful candidate will possess technical facility along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will excel at working in a community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
Bard College’s main campus is in Annandale-on-Hudson, N.Y., with 1,900 undergraduate students; the College also includes multiple graduate programs. The 1,000-acre campus sits along the Hudson River and offers the Fisher Performing Arts Center, and Hessel Museum of Art, and is the home of the Bard Prison Initiative, the largest college-degree-granting prison education program in the U.S. The Bard Network also includes several Bard High School Early Colleges across the country as well as international campuses and partnerships. The Bard Network is complex and demonstrates Bard’s priorities well in addition to the College’s emphasis on civic engagement.
Bard College is a private institution working in the public interest. Bard faculty and staff lead their students by example, building upon the existing network of boundary-breaking programs focused on rethinking who can and should be included in a liberal arts education.
- Execution of data imports for recruitment event registrations and lead sources according to source formats.
- Management of the ticket requests by assigning and responding to help requests daily.
- Building and updating hosted college applications.
- Building, updating, and testing forms and event templates.
- Scheduling the release of admission and enrollment decisions.
- Enrollment decision updates.
- Decision letter template updates.
- User training and user support.
- Management of annual admission cycle preparation tasks.
- Procedural documentation.
- Data Analytics.
- Report development and analysis.
- Three years or more of relevant experience providing technical and operational support in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with systems/technology integration, spreadsheets, database applications, and other web technologies.
- Ability to track multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines under pressure and with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to maintain compliance with established guidelines, policies, and procedures in order to ensure consistency.
- Strong communications skills, both spoken and written; ability to clearly and effectively convey complex information to individuals or groups of people of varying experience levels
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and work in standard office environment
- Must be able to occasionally lift 20 pounds
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed
Please submit a cover letter, resume, diversity statement and the contact information for three references to Interfolio by following this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/106103
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities