Administrative Assistant - Studio ArtsEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/106281
Bard is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Studio Arts program responsible for all aspects of the office coordination, including reception, front desk, and student workers. This is a central role in the department responsible for facilitating program correspondence with faculty, students, and prospective students, coordinating events and supporting all day to day operations. The is a full-time, non-exempt position.
The successful candidate will bring the ability to communicate and build effective relationships in a college community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion
- Create and update Studio Arts student handbook.
- Create and distribute moderation info packets.
- Manage communication and logistics for student grant opportunities.
- Create and manage departmental Google calendar and communicate events college-wide.
- Order and manage all logistics related to supplies for classes.
- Coordinate all logistics around scheduling, hiring and paying class models.
- Coordinate with key staff and manage logistics related to student worker needs, logistics, hiring and payroll.
- Support Director and faculty in the creation of the department schedule and budget.
- Manage all logistics for events and meetings
- Communicate with and advise students on program requirements and class availability.
- Coordinate all logistics, including pay and travel reimbursement for visiting artists
- Manage schedule and logistics for moderator board with students and faculty.
- Fall fundraising coordination including scheduling, auction website, donation collection and record keeping, promotion, and shipping logistics
- Winter scholarship logistics, communication and coordination, including material development and award grant process management.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly-organized, with excellent follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of budgets
- A self-starter with a positive attitude who finds that no task is too small and that all tasks are important to the overall operations of the office
- Proficiency with Google Drives, Google Docs, and Google Sheets. Ability to learn new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Detail oriented, highly organized with excellent follow through.
- Must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, diversity statement and the contact information for three references to Interfolio by following this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/106281
Position will start in July, 2022..