MBA in Sustainability
Admissions AssociateEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/123847
Bard College’s Graduate Programs in Sustainability (GPS) is seeking a full-time Admissions Associate to support recruitment and admissions processing. This position requires an aptitude for project management, attention to detail, and the ability to work well both independently and collaboratively.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position, reporting to the Assistant Director of Enrollment and Marketing. The Admissions Associate will have the opportunity to work a hybrid schedule, but will be required to be on Bard College’s Hudson Valley campus at least one day each week. Travel is also required to New York City once per month.
About Bard GPS
Bard’s Graduate Programs in Sustainability (GPS) cultivate leaders who break through existing systems, innovating solutions to critical social, environmental, and economic challenges. Bard GPS students pursue cutting-edge masters degrees in policy, business, or education, that embed extended field-based practical training and individualized career support. Our alumni are changing the rules through environmental policy, changing the game through sustainable business, and changing minds through environmental education. We seek an Admissions Associate dedicated to advancing sustainability through the recruitment of future sustainability leaders.
Bard GPS is strongly committed to an admissions process centered around Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. The Admissions supports two pillars of the Bard GPS JEDI Roadmap: Community Experience and Representation.
- Track, review and process graduate applications and enrollment deposits
- Schedule admissions interviews
- Data management in both Slate and Hubspot
- Communicate professionally with prospective students, career advisors, and other constituents to positively impact graduate enrollment
- Assist with the execution of in-person and virtual events, both at Bard College and in New York City
- Support maintenance and management of marketing content including both digital and print materials
- Support in research and buildout of prospect and industry databases
- Supports alumni/ae engagement via database management, and employment tracking
- Program and/or administrative support as needed
- Occasional travel to graduate fairs
Requirements for this position include
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficiency using Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Zoom
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability and eagerness to quickly learn new software
- Ability to occasionally travel, and to work weekends and evenings
- Ability and willingness to occasionally lift and transport up to 40 pounds
- Experience working with graduate students
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva
- Experience using Slate
- Experience using HubSpot
Please submit a cover letter, resume and the names of three professional contact references to Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/123847
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. Please review our commitment to Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Anti-Racism here.