Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach (Part-Time)Employer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/125630
The Bard College Athletics department seeks an Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. The coach in this position reports to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach on all matters related to the position description listed below. This is a part-time position for 10 months of each academic year.
- Assist the Head Coach in on-field instruction as well as in the planning, administering and evaluating of various aspects of the operations of the Women’s Soccer program as assigned.
- Attends practices and games, assisting in planning and running practices, analyzing and presenting practice/game film and stats, creating opponent scouts, maintaining effective communication with current student-athletes, and other duties under the supervision of the Head Coach.
- Assists with other matters concerning the team, including (but not limited to) all aspects of recruiting, inventory of team items, academic support, running and coordinating camps and clinics, executing and maintaining aspects of the program’s social media sites and other matters.
- May drive institutional vehicles to and from practices and games. Is capable of leading the team in the event of the absence of the Head Coach.
- The Assistant Soccer Coach must comply with all College, National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and Liberty League rules and policies and adheres to additional policies and procedures contained in the Bard College Staff Handbook.
- Experience as a player and/or coach is recommended.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to travel as needed for competition and recruiting.
- Must have interest in supporting an environment in which students of all experience and ability levels and from diverse backgrounds are supported and encouraged.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 20 pounds.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and list of three professional references to Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/125630
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Bard
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) at Bard seeks to materialize our commitment to plurality, dialogue, and rigorous study. We strive to create a learning environment that upholds the College’s mission to meaningfully include the voices, works, and ideas of communities and cultures historically marginalized in liberal arts and sciences education. DEI at Bard aims to work at the systemic as well as the interpersonal level to address the implicit and explicit ways racism, sexism, classism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, and religious discrimination impact the learning process.