Administrative Assistant to the Film and Electronic Arts ProgramEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/111022
Working closely with the Program Director and Technical Director, the Administrative Assistant to the Film and Electronic Arts program assists all aspects of the program. The Administrative Assistant's work is divided primarily between the administrative and film-related duties, which often overlap.
Administratively, the assistant is responsible for smoothly running the program:
- maintaining the budget (invoices, reimbursements, purchase orders, recording)
- all manner of scheduling
- managing student workers
- departmental mail
- overseeing faculty searches
- tracking students
- assisting faculty members
- A general level of comfort around video, film, and audio equipment is necessary, although proficiency is not required.
- The ability to take direction and work independently is paramount, while simultaneously being flexible to prioritize many different needs at once.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience is required.
- A strong attention to detail and proficiency with Google Drive, including Docs and Sheets, is necessary.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references including email address and phone number to Interfolio at: https://apply.interfolio.com/111022
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.