Bard High School Early College Baltimore
Faculty in Health
Employer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/105200
Bard High School Early College (BHSEC) Baltimore, a partnership between Bard College and the Baltimore City Public Schools (BCPS) in Baltimore, Maryland, invites applications for a full-time faculty position in Health, with a start date of August 2022. The position requires educators who are passionate about their fields of study and committed to advancing equity through rigorous curricula made accessible to students with varied backgrounds.
About the Bard Early Colleges (BECs)
The Bard Early Colleges (BECs) enable intellectually curious students to complete a high school diploma and an Associate of Arts degree from Bard College within four years of study. The academic program emphasizes small classes and a commitment to teaching a diverse student body.
Start Date: August 2022
Location: Bard High School Early College located in Baltimore, MD
- A B.A. and secondary certification in Health is required
- A dedication to teaching is required
- An interest in working with high school age students who are also completing a college-level course of study
- We are seeking candidates with a strong commitment to equity and social justice
- Candidates must understand cultural difference and purposefully help to uplift ideas from underrepresented groups to improve the equity balance in education
- A commitment to reducing and an openness to learning about potential barriers to inclusion are needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement To Apply
Please apply directly with Bard College / Bard Early Colleges. Do this by clicking on the “Apply Now” button found through the Interfolio job application link provided here: http://apply.interfolio.com/105200
Use the Interfolio link provided to upload the following documents (as. .pdf files) directly with Bard College:
- a letter of interest
- one-page teaching statement
- curriculum vitae
- three letters of reference
Review of applications to begin immediately.Questions
Inquiries about vacant positions can be submitted to Helene Coccagna at [email protected]
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.