International Program AssistantEmployer Website: https://apply.interfolio.com/111121
The Institute for International Liberal Education at Bard College seeks an international program assistant to provide administrative support to a range of programs supporting study away, study abroad, student exchange, scholarship awards, application processing, and student communications. The position reports to the Study Abroad Advisor and works closely with other members of the IILE team.
- Creating and updating applications, running reports, generating lists, organizing data, and tracking application progress in the Terra Dotta system (training is provided)
- Assisting with all aspects of arrivals and departures, orientations, and cultural enrichment events for multiple cohorts of students throughout the academic year and summer.
- Managing calendars and scheduling rooms, transportation, catering, flights, and other tasks as needed
- Creating emergency contact lists and updating handbooks, FAQs, and communication templates
- Coordinating the purchase of international student insurance for Bard Abroad programs and Bard Language Intensives
- Overseeing the FedExing of visa paperwork, student transcripts, and other materials to international partner institutions
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google applications
- Excellent written, verbal, and intercultural communication skills
- Enthusiasm to become a proficient user in Terra Dotta application portal
- Ability to prioritize efficiently and work both independently and in a team
Please upload a resume, cover letter and contact information for three professional references including email address and phone number to Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/111121
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.