Bard Gmail is the name of our email system.
For information on how to filter your emails in Gmail go HERE.
The following settings can be used to configure many mobile devices.
Android: use Gmail application
- To setup your Gmail on an Android phone:
- Open the Settings menu and go to Accounts (& sync settings) on your device.
- The Accounts settings screen displays your current sync settings and a list of your current accounts.
- Touch Google to add your Google Apps account.
- Sign in with your full Bard Username and account.
iDevices: use Google option
To add Google account (Gmail and contacts) to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus:
- Go into Settings.
- Select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars tab.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Select the Google tab.
- Sign in with your full Bard Gmail username and password and hit Next.
Although the Bard HelpDesk does not support mobile devices such as phones or tablets, you can configure your mobile device using the settings above. Contact your mobile device’s vendor for all other questions and connection issues.
- Change your password.
- Change your Gmail settings.
– settings>general>check and verify signature and vacation responder are correct
– settings>accounts>check and verify ‘send mail as’ is correct
– settings>filters>check and verify filters are correct
– settings>forwarding>check and verify that the forwarding address is accurate
Contact HelpDesk@Bard.edu (if necessary).